HOW TO ENROL
The Central Enrolment System supports the access and participation of all children in a kindergarten program in the year prior to school entry. Funded Kindergarten Programs operate under the National Quality Framework. These services must meet the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and the Educational and Care Services National Regulations 2011.
THE ONLINE ENROLMENT FORM IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE COMPLETE A HARD COPY FORM BELOW.
2019 Kindergarten Enrolments
This year some services are trialling a different way of placing children in Bendigo and Swan Hill. Families will have options at most kindergartens. There are 3 options that may be available:
- Short Days
- Long Days
- Extended Program (8.30am – 5.30pm) This program will attract additional fees.
Not all services will have all options. Programs will only be offered if there are sufficient enrolment numbers. Please list your preferences in order of priority.
2018 Kindergarten and Prekindergarten Enrolments
Enrolment Quick Guide Information
- For help filling out an enrolment form, contact Central Enrolments on 5443 1229 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m weekdays.
- You MUST complete a new Kindergarten Enrolment Application each year.
- The list of Kindergartens and Long Day Care Centres in the enrolment form should be used to help you with choosing which centres you would like your child to attend.
- Applications for the first round of placement offers for 2019 should be lodged by 30 JUNE 2018.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. It is your responsibility to ensure all documents are provided with your application eg application fee, Health Care/Pension Card and Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation History Statement. Please note – Health Books and GP letters cannot be accepted as proof of Immunisation Status. If your child is eligible for the 16 weeks grace period and have no ACIR Immunisation History Statement you will need to provide proof of age for your child.
- Families have 10 days to return letters of offer. Please consider Australian Post time frames.
- It is your responsibility to inform the Central Enrolments Officer if you will not able to receive the letters of offer.
- If you are sending your form by mail it is recommended that you use Registered or Express Post.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that this application is received by LMPA Central Enrolments.
Please return the enrolment application form and other documentation (supporting paperwork):
By Registered or Express Post:
LMPA Central Enrolments
C/- Shine Bright EYM
53 Wills Street, Bendigo 3550
By email: Scanned applications can be emailed to email@example.com
In person: 53 Wills Street, Bendigo
Please read the Kindergarten Enrolment Application Information Booklet for more information.
Application Timeline (Dates to refer to throughout the year)
Please note that if you have provided an email address, letters of offer will be sent to you electronically.
If you have not provided an email address, please allow time for letters to arrive in the post.
May – June 2018
CES receives Kindergarten applications
30 June 2018
Applications close for inclusion in first round offers of kindergarten places.
(Please note applications that are not received by this date will be included in the second and subsequent Round of offers).
Week commencing 2 July 2018
Kindergarten Allocation process begins
Late August/ Early September 2018
Kindergarten First Round offer letters emailed/posted out to families.
Prekindergarten First Round of offer letters emailed/posted out to families.
Families will receive information from their accepted kindergarten regarding commencement procedures, group allocation and orientation days.
If you require any further information or require assistance please contact:
The Central Enrolments Officer on 5443 1229 or email
Change of Application Details Form
The Change of Application Details form covers all possible changes that may occur regarding your child, including:
- Change of Address
- Change of Preference prior to allocation and acceptance process
- Extended absence from Kindergarten or Prekindergarten
- Withdrawal from Kindergarten or Prekindergarten (Parents/guardians must complete and return the Withdrawal form within 7 days of a child withdrawing).
Find your closest Kindergarten